To create a booking with multiple customers, you must first create or edit a service so it has multiple occupancy. This can be done in the services management page. You can find this by going to the your business tab and services.
- Click add service
- Complete the standard requirements (P.S The price you put here is the price per person on the booking)
- Scroll to the bottom and click show advanced settings
- Set the maximum occupancy of the service
- Click save service.
Once you have created a service with an occupancy greater than one you can make a group booking. To do this go to your calendar screen.
- Click add booking
- Select the service
- Select the date and time of the booking, then click next
- If you wish to add a customer, you can do this on the final step
- Click create booking.
This booking is now in the calendar and the timeslot is unavailable for others to book.