From the agenda view, you can download a CSV export of all of your bookings. This can be used for your own records, to distribute around anyone without access to Appointedd, to analyse your bookings (you can see more detailed information on your bookings with Appointedd reports).
You can set the start and end dates of the bookings export and even choose which bookings you wish to export by applying the filters - your export will include the bookings which match the filters you set.
Your bookings export includes:
- The resource for the booking
- The service of the booking
- The date, time, price and notes of the booking
- The customer name, mobile number, email address and timezone
- The booking status i.e. whether confirmed or pending
- The payment status
- The booking source
- The booking widget (if applicable).
To export your bookings:
- Go to the bookings screen
- Click agenda on the top left of the calendar
- Apply any filters to your bookings
- Click export bookings
- Select the dates (inclusive) of the bookings which you wish to export
- Click export bookings.