Multi-part services allow you to create services and so bookings with multiple distinct parts booked one after another.
For example, you can allow customers to book a cut and colour appointment which combines the colour application, the development time, and the subsequent wash and style.
How to create a multiple-part service
- Go to the your business tab
- Select services
- Click add service
- Click multi-part service
This service builder form is nearly the same as the one you would use to build a standard service. But there's one crucial difference - you can add multiple distinct parts.
- Give the service a name
- Select a category
- Input a price (or leave it as 0)
- Click add service parts:
- If the part should block your calendar, keep block selected
- If the part should be free time (time where the resource should be bookable for other bookings), select free
- For blocks, you can add in a label e.g. colour application
- Set the duration of this part
- Click add service part
- Repeat for each part!
When booked in your calendar, the multi-part booking will be marked with an icon so you can identify them. You can click on either part of the booking to modify the booking e.g. changing the time.