What is a standard service?
A service is what you provide to your customers and allow them to book. A standard service is one which contains only one part and starts and ends in a single duration of time. The contrary to this is a multi-part service which you can learn more about here.
Adding a new service:
- Hover over the Your business tab
- Select Services from the drop down menu
- Click Add service
- Select Standard service
Fill in the service details:
- Give the service a name that your customers will be able to understand and identify when they are making a booking
- Select a category to place the service into, or click New category if the service does not fit into any of the existing ones (Learn more about service categories)
- Set the duration and price of the service (Learn more about multiple durations of a standard service)
- Choose the permissions of the service which allows you to control how your customers book this service (Learn more about service permissions)
- Select the resource(s) that provide this service (Learn more about resources)
- Select any assets that this service is dependent on (Learn more about assets)
- Click Save
If you would like to understand the advanced settings and capabilities of standard services you can do so here.