We are in the process of working toward a direct integration with Facebook to be listed as a booking app. In the meantime, the most effective way to take bookings from Facebook is by adding a Contact Us button, sharing your booking tools in your About section and linking in posts.
1. Adding a button
The CTA (call-to-action) button is displayed to customers on browsers and on the Facebook mobile app. If you don’t yet have a Facebook business account, you can set one up by clicking “create” on the left hand menu in Facebook.
Once you have your Facebook business account ready:
- Go to your main business page and click + Add button
- Choose Contact Us as your button
- Paste the URL which you want your customers to be directed to upon clicking*
- Click Save
*The URL you paste could be:
- Your business website and preferably the landing page where your booking links are shown
- Your microsite URL which you'll find in your microsite settings
- Your booking widget which you'll find in your widget section in Embed mode, under Get embed code
2. Share your booking tools in the About section
- Go the About section of your Facebook business page
- Click the pencil icon to edit the website link to your website booking page (if you wish)
- Click the pencil icon to edit the More Info section and paste your booking link there
3. How to take bookings from posts
When creating a post on Facebook, make sure to include a link to your booking site and an eye catching image.
Top tip: having 'like & share' competitions with your followers helps your post and business reach even further.
You can also use paid Facebook Ads to further promote your post to a targeted audience and track its progress. We recommend ensuring your ad has a Book Now button directing customers to your booking page.