How to add a book now button
The most effective way to take bookings from Facebook is by adding a book now button (call to action (CTA) button) to your Facebook business page as it is displayed to customers on browsers and on the Facebook mobile app. If you don’t yet have a Facebook business account, you can set one up by clicking “create” on the left hand menu in Facebook.
Once you have your business page, you can add a CTA button:
- Go to your business page cover photo and click + Add a Button:
- Choose Make a booking with you then Book Now as your button
- Click Next
- Select the Link to website option and paste the URL which you want your customers to be directed to upon clicking your CTA button.
- Click Save then Finish.
This URL you paste in could be:
- Your business website
- Your microsite URL which you'll find in your microsite settings
- Your booking widget which you'll find in your widget section, under Get embed code
How to take bookings from posts
When creating a post on Facebook, make sure to include a link to your booking site and an eye catching image.
Top tip: having 'like & share' competitions with your followers helps your post and business reach even further.
You can also use paid Facebook Ads to further promote your post to a targeted audience and track its progress. We recommend ensuring your ad has a Book Now button directing customers to your booking page.