As the government restrictions slowly lift, it is important that retailers are able to flex the capacity of their stores in accordance with government guidelines.
Appointedd's Capacity Flex calculator
Appointedd has developed a Capacity Flex calculator that allows retailers to calculate their maximum capacity based on the size of their store and current government social distancing restrictions in place.
If the guidelines and distances are altered in the future, the max capacity can easily be recalculated and flexed via Appointedd.
How retailers can offer the ultimate flexibility within a restricted reality
Your customers can gain entry to your store any way they choose:
- Book a queue-less store entry time online via your website
- Walk-in and be greeted by a staff member who will check the customer in (with or without data capture)
- Scan a QR code on the storefront, to enable queue-less entry.
Appointedd’s real time availability engine takes into account the current occupancy of each store during the online booking process, so customers are only shown store entry times which can accommodate them or their party.
Appointedd's Capacity Flex functionality
How to manage your capacity:
- Calculate your Covid-19 secure capacity with Appointedd's calculator
- Go to the your business tab and select business settings
- Flip the toggle to enable Capacity Flex on
- Input your store's maximum capacity
Learn more about this feature and how to set it up here.