Appointedd has three core functionalities that can change the date and times that display to your customers....
Resources (i.e. your calendars)
Services (i.e. your bookable events or appointments)
Calendar increments (i.e. displaying times every 15-mins, 30-mins etc.)
Follow the below questions and you should get your dates and times showing correctly! 🎉
1. Have you set your working hours correctly? Look out for AM / PM mishaps
2. Go to the date in the calendar where it's not showing - have you blocked off your time?
3. Go to the date in the calendar where it's not showing - is their an external calendar event blocking your time? Please go to your external calendar and delete the event or mark event as "free" or "available". Read more here.
4. Go to the date in the calendar where it's not showing - is there an existing booking at the time? If it's a group booking where multiple customers can book, please double check online group booking is "enabled". Read more here.
1. Have you set your service permissions to available online? Please check they're not marked as "not visible". Read more here.
2. Have you added in a custom schedule? This only works for services with a duration of less than 1 day.
3. Have you added in a custom schedule? Please check for AM / PM mishaps. 2AM is different to 2PM!
4. Have you added in a custom schedule? It might not work with your working hours. If your custom schedule is available 9.00am - 10.00am, but your resource working hours starts at 11.00am, you'll need to adjust the resource working hours.
5. Have you added in a custom schedule? You cannot add custom times into the weekly section AND add times into the SPECIFIC DATES section. This applies to both available and unavailable specific date times. This will counteract and not show any times at all to your customers.
1. Are your calendar increments here (Setup > Customize business settings) set to a compatible value with your start times? If you are offering a service at 9.15am - 10.00am your calendar interval increments will need to be set to 15 minutes (recommended) or 1 minute or 5 minutes. If they are set to 30-minutes for example, any time on the quarter hour will not display.
If you're still stuck, please get in touch via the bottom right chat icon 💬
If you have any feedback we would love to hear it 👂