Bookings are no status as default and do not ever show as an icon. Three statuses can be applied to your bookings and are indicated by an icon:
- A tick indicates an arrived status
- A person with an x indicates a no show status
- A door with an arrow indicates a complete status
To see the status of a booking, just hover over the booking in daily or weekly view:
In agenda view, the status of a booking is always displayed.
How to apply a status
You can apply a status to a booking from any booking dialogue. This dialogue can be accessed from your daily, weekly and agenda views by clicking on the booking and from a customer record by clicking view booking under the bookings tab.
Just click on the status dropdown and select the appropriate status.
Ending a booking when marked as complete
When a booking is completed early, it is beneficial to amend the end time of that booking, allowing a new booking to be made for that resource. This new feature gives the user the option to amend the end time of the booking to the next time interval, so allowing a new booking to be made for that resource.
Filter bookings by status
You can filter your agenda view by the status of bookings. This allows you to see every booking which was marked as no show, every booking which was completed etc.
- In your appointments page, go to agenda view
- In the bar on the right, click filter by booking status
- Select/deselect the statuses to choose which booking statuses you wish to view.
You can export these filtered bookings by clicking export bookings. See more about exporting bookings in agenda view here.
Reporting on the status of a booking
Appointedd's no show status allows you to track and manage your no-shows. See more about managing no-shows here.
Status marking on a group booking
On a group booking, you can mark the status of the booking for each participant:
- Click on the booking
- Click the participants tab
- Select the status of each participant from the dropdown.