A booking request is sent to your business when a customer makes a booking online for a service which has permissions set to online request. This booking is entered into your calendar, awaiting your action. You should confirm or decline the booking.
There are two ways by which you can respond to a booking with Appointedd:
1. In the Appointedd web-app:
- Log in to your Appointedd account
- Select the date of the booking and click on the pending booking
- On the booking dialogue, click confirm or decline.
2. You can also respond to a booking request directly from your notification email. Just click the link to confirm or decline in the email.