Appointedd's webhooks integration allows you to use Zapier to pass information from Appointedd to your other business tools using workflows (called Zaps). Zapier integrates with more than 750 tools including Slack, Google Docs, Trello, MailChimp, Salesforce, Trustpilot, and more.
How to make a Zap
- Sign up for a free Zapier account
- Click make a zap
- As your trigger app, select webhooks under built-in apps,
- Click catch hook then save + continue
- On the pick off a child key step, click continue
- Copy the custom webhook URL to your clipboard.
This should be pasted into the URL field in your webhook creator in Appointedd. To add a webhook in Appointedd, follow this guide.
- In Zapier, click OK, I did this.
Your Zap is now waiting for you to set off the trigger. In Appointedd, perform the action which your webhook is listening for e.g. creating a booking or creating a customer.
If the test is successful, click continue. If the test is unsuccessful, double check the custom webhook URL and make sure you're performing the correct action in Appointedd to trigger the webhook.
- Choose an action app and click save + continue
- Follow the steps to choose the action of your Zap
- Click finish
- Name your Zap
- Flip the slider to ON.