Steps to block your availability for multiple consecutive days from your Outlook Calendar:
- Click the + New event icon to create a new event
- Add the details of the event including the title and location
- Select the start date
- Select the start and end times
- Click repeat to have the event repeat as required (up to 200 days of repeat events will reflect on Appointedd)
- Ensure that the all day box is unchecked (this is unchecked by default so you don't need to action anything)
- Click save.