Firstly, you should integrate your Appointedd account with your Outlook calendar. Learn more about this here.
Follow the steps below to block your availability for multiple consecutive days, from your Outlook Calendar:
- Click the + New event icon to create a new event
- Add the details of the event including the title and location
- Select the start date
- Select the start and end times
- Click Repeat to have the event repeat as required (up to 200 days of repeat events will reflect on Appointedd)
- Ensure that the All day box (top right) is unchecked. Note: this is unchecked by default so you don't need to action anything.
- Click Save.