A group booking is one that allows multiple participants to attend. This is a great feature for events, tours, group meetings etc.
Create a service with multiple occupancy
To allow multiple people to join a booking, you must create a service with multiple occupancy:
- Hover over the Your business tab and click Services
- Click Add service
- Complete the standard details e.g. name and price
- Click Show advanced settings
- Set the maximum Occupancy (this is the maximum number of people that can attend at one point in time and can be anything up to 500)
- Set online group bookings to Open ( the time slot will remain available to be booked until all the spaces have been filled) or Closed (a normal booking that simply has an occupancy of more than one, but booked by one person who inputs the number of people that are joining them).
- If you selected Open online group booking then you will be asked to set the Online booking limit. This is the maximum number of spaces which a customer should be able to book in on one transaction.
Managing a group booking
Once a group booking is created you can see clearly on your calendar screen how many people are on the booking. Simply click on the booking to get further information.
Click on the Customers tab to get a full list of all of the customers on the booking, see how many spaces they are occupying and edit or remove customers. Customers can occupy multiple spaces on the booking if they would like to bring friends or colleagues.