Which payment gateways work with Appointedd?
From your account, you can connect with Stripe and Square:
- Stripe is available in 25 countries and can be connected to Appointedd in minutes. See more about Stripe here.
- Square is available to take payment for bookings in Appointedd in the UK for GBP currency. It can be connected to Appointedd easily in just a few minutes. See more about Square here.
We also offer an integration with Braintree (to take payment in GBP). To connect with Braintree, we suggest that first you set up your Braintree account then when your application has been successful, get back in touch with us and we'll help you to connect your accounts. Sign up to Braintree here or see more about Braintree here.
How to connect your payment gateway
To connect with Braintree
You should first you set up your Braintree account then when your application has been successful, get in touch with our support team who will help you to connect your accounts. Sign up to Braintree here or see more about Braintree here.
To connect with Stripe or Square
- Hover over the integrations tab and select payments
- Click connect next to Stripe or Square
- Follow the set up instructions to complete the connection
- If you're connecting with Square, you should select your Square location when you are directed back to Appointedd
- Set the payment required for each service (see steps below).
How to set the payment required for each service
For each of your services, you can choose what level of payment is required. This can be a percentage deposit or full payment.
- Hover over the your business tab and select services
- Click the pencil icon to edit the service
- Select the payment required.
How to allow the customer to pay later
You can choose to make the payment step optional. This allows the customer to skip the payment step by choosing to 'pay later'.
How to take payment when a booking is made internally
When a booking is made internally i.e. not through your customer-facing booking tools, you can send a payment request by email to the customer.
Check out this guide for full instructions to sending payment requests.
How to issue a refund
When a booking is canceled by your business or by the customer, we leave the control with you to issue any refund. You can make a full or partial refund for any payment by clicking on the payment in Appointedd. Find full details to issuing refunds in this guide.
How to view the past/pending payments
A full record of all of the past/pending payments can be found in your payment history. Find the payment history from the payments page under the integrations tab.
You can quickly view the bookings for which payment is pending (i.e. a payment request has been sent but not paid) from the agenda view. See more about the agenda view in this guide.
How to operate in a different currency
- Go to the your business tab and click business settings
- Select your currency from the dropdown.