You can learn how the Appointedd and Zoom integration works together here.
Please note you only need to connect your Zoom account if you are using Zoom Meetings. If you wish to use Zoom Webinars read this guide.
Steps to connect your Zoom account with Appointedd
To start using Zoom, first you need to connect your two accounts. If you don't yet have a Zoom account, you can create one at https://zoom.us/.
- Log in to Appointedd at app.appointedd.com
- Go to the Integrations tab
- Select Zoom
- Click Sign in to connect
- Log in to your Zoom account
- Click Authorize and you'll be directed back to your Appointedd account
- Click the orange Assign button to assign a Zoom user to an Appointedd resource (By assigning a Zoom user to a resource, all bookings made with that resource (for a service which has Zoom integration enabled) will automatically create a Zoom meeting for that Zoom user.)
- Select a Zoom user from the dropdown
- Select the appropriate resource(s)
- Click Assign.
Your Zoom user is now connected to the appropriate resource(s).
You should now create services that have Zoom assigned to them.
Please note that the admin user who connects Zoom to Appointedd has to stay admin and part of the Zoom organisation after connecting Zoom & Appointedd. If this person is removed as a user from Zoom, the integration will no longer work. If you wish to remove this admin user please disconnect the integration, remove the user from Zoom and then connect the integration again.
If you have any questions about this integration, just get in touch with the support team through the messenger on the bottom right of your Appointedd account.