Step 1: Set up your availability and services
Step 2: Share your booking tools
Appointedd offers options to ensure you have the booking tool that works for you.
- If you don't have a website, we provide a microsite for you to take bookings through.
- If you do have a website, we recommend using a booking widget.
What are the benefits of the booking widget?
- Customers will make their booking on your website so they're not redirected and can continue to browse your site.
- You can create multiple widgets and customize them to offer specific services.
- You can make the widget appear as a "book now" button (popover mode).
It's entirely up to you which booking tool you choose and rest assured they'll both do the trick!
- If you want to be bookable via email or social media, copy and paste the website URL.
- To you want to be bookable via your website, copy the HTML snippet and paste into your website builder.
Step 3: Customers can now book! So promote yourself online
- Post anywhere and everywhere that you're now taking online bookings! Check our handy promotion template here.
- Watch as bookings pop into your Appointedd calendar. We recommend letting them pop into your personal calendar too with our two-way calendar sync functionality.
Need some help? 👇