A booking widget is a tool that you can use to allow your customers to make bookings with your yourself.
Allow your customers to access your booking widget where ever they interact with your business, whether that be on your website, social media, emails or SMS.
What does embedded mean?
When a booking widget is embedded, it means that your customer will be able to view it on the main body of your website (compared to popover which takes the form of a book now button which reveals the booking widget once clicked on).
How to create an embedded booking widget
- Firstly click on Booking tools and select Booking widgets
- Click on the Create new widget button
- You will see that the widget is automatically in the embedded mode
- Name your booking widget - this name is for your labelling purposes and will not show on your booking widget
- Limit to a category or a service - use this option to create booking widgets which offer only a selected category or service
- Limit to a resource or resource groups - create booking widgets which offer only specific resources
- Allow resource and group selection- tick the box to allow customers to select the resource that is bookable.
- Click Save widget
To change the colors of your booking widget, click on the color box to choose from the color picker or, if you have specific hex codes, paste or type them into the box below the color picker.