An unprocessed payment error can be due to a number of reasons:
Configuration of payments and services
- There is no price on the service, so no payment can be requested. If you would like more information on how to set the required payment for each service, read this article.
- In the service settings, payment hasn't been set and saved as either deposit or full. To find out more information on how to set this up as well as other advanced settings, please read this article.
Configuration of payment processor and integration
- Your account isn't fully connected to the payment processor. Appointedd can integrate with Stripe, Square or Braintree.
- Your payment processor account has not been fully set up yet.
- Your payment processor has not yet been approved.
- If you would like to learn more about Stripe read this article
- If you would like to learn more about Square read this article
- If you would like to learn more about Braintree read this article
To check whether your payment integration is fully connected, please head to your Appointedd Billing page, as it will say "disconnected" or an error message would appear to advise on the steps to make in order to finish the connection process.