We partner with Square to allow you to take payments for your bookings at the point of the customer booking via your customer-facing booking tools or by sending the customer a payment request email.
- Square offers various channels to take payments, allowing you to view payments for bookings alongside your other payments e.g. point of sale payments.
- Square is available to take payments for bookings in Appointedd in GBP, USD, CAD, AUD and JPY currency.
- Square is PCI and SSL compliant and your customer details are sent straight from your booking tool to Square's secure servers.
- Square offers a simple signup process, allowing you to get set up in just a few minutes.
- Square offer competitive prices and products to support small and growing businesses. Check out Square's prices here.
To set up Square and start taking payments and deposits on your booking tool, follow this guide.
Appointedd also has an integration with Square Point of Sale (learn more about Square POS here), allowing you to take payment for your bookings at your till and have that payment reflect back on Appointedd. To connect your Appointedd account to Square just go to payments under the integrations tab.